About the Firm
Accomplished Media Family Lawyer Provides Comprehensive Counsel
Responsive representation for family concerns in Delaware County, PA
Louis Wm. Martini, Jr., P.C. in Media is a full-service family law practice assisting clients throughout Delaware County with a range of issues that includes adoption, divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, domestic violence representation and prenuptial agreements. We believe fully informed clients make the best decisions, so we take the time to truly listen to your concerns and learn the details of your situation. Then, we thoroughly explain your legal options and the potential consequences of each choice. Once you understand how your decision can impact your family and your finances, you are empowered to make wise decisions. From there, we can provide the supportive representation you need to achieve your goals. Whether you choose negotiation and settlement or want to go to court, we will be the strong legal advocate you need to protect your rights.
Helping family law clients overcome legal hurdles to secure a brighter future
During a divorce, child custody battle or other family law dispute, many people feel as if their life is crumbling around them. It can be hard to see a way through a difficult present and look forward to the future. There is light at the end of the tunnel, however. At Louis Wm. Martini, Jr., we help you get there. Pennsylvanians in need of family legal services have come to count on us because we are:
- Established — Our firm has been a fixture in the Media community for more than 20 years, where we have served the legal needs of families throughout Delaware County.
- Well regarded — Clients in Media and the surrounding area often refer us to friends and family because we are committed to the highest level of ethics in the practice of law. Attorney Louis Martini has earned the respect of colleagues throughout the local court system. He has heard cases as a Master in Delaware County and served as a law clerk for two sitting judges.
- Highly responsive — When you have a family law concern, you deserve a legal professional who is dedicated and focused on your welfare and that of your children. We respond promptly to all your questions and concerns at each stage of your case so you always know where you stand.
Moreover, we know that family disputes aren't limited to working hours, and we want to know immediately when something happens in your life that could affect your case. Attorney Louis Martini provides his personal cellphone number to every client. Whether it is the weekend or a holiday, don't ever be afraid to pick up the phone and call us. We are determined to pursue your goals tirelessly to deliver the results you need.
Areas of Practice
Helping clients take control over their urgent family law issues
Louis Wm. Martini, Jr. puts decades of legal experience to work on your behalf, helping you effectively assert your rights and take back control of your future. From our office in Media, we help clients in Delaware County and throughout Pennsylvania in matters related to:
- Adoption — We help individuals and couples obtain legal recognition of their parent-child relationship through a variety of different adoption processes.
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage or domestic partnership, we provide determined representation to favorably help you resolve issues, such as alimony, child custody, child support and the division of your property.
- Domestic violence — Few issues can tear apart a family like domestic violence. We represent victims of abuse, helping them obtain protection orders, and provide defense counsel to parties accused of abuse.
- Prenuptial agreements — Anyone contemplating marriage or a domestic partnership should consider protecting their property rights with a prenuptial agreement. We negotiate and draft valid premarital agreements to secure your finances.
- Same-sex family law issues — Although the laws of the United States and Pennsylvania have made great progress in recognizing the rights of people in same-sex unions, there are still special legal issues to consider. Perhaps most importantly, people in same-sex domestic relationships should be represented by an attorney who respects their circumstances and is sensitive to their feelings.
Throughout the legal process, you can be confident that we are focused on delivering comprehensive counsel geared toward the best possible and most lasting result.
Contact an experienced Media, PA family law attorney serving Delaware County
Louis Wm. Martini, Jr., P.C. works diligently and professionally to assist clients with a full range of family law issues. Call us at 610-624-4227 or contact our office online
to schedule a free consultation. We are conveniently located at 206 West State Street, just a few short blocks from the Delaware County Courthouse.